Saturday, June 25, 2011

Gravitating the Breathtaking Bukidnon

"Mountain and hills, praise and exalt him for ever." 
Daniel 3:75



When I first visited Bukidnon back in 2007, all I saw was the endless landmass of different farms. In 2011, I was lucky to revisit the place and this time, I saw the other side of it.

To reach Bukidnon, we first landed in CDO and rented a van that will take us to our destination. One can also opt to ride a bus and then ride a "habal-habal" on the rough roads.





The above photo are just some of what Bukidnon offers. My favorite is not the pineapple but the paper roses.

Our main goal for this Bukidnon tour.

ZipZone: Dahilayan Adventure Park offers 3 different ziplines. 150m, 320m and 840m and for as cheap as Php 600.00 you can enjoy all this.

The viewdeck will give you a glance of what you will have to endure while spending your time at ZipZone.

The first on your list for the ride-all-you-can is the 150m. I call this the Appetizer. The second is the 320m or the Prologue. In between these rides, you may also opt to do the wall climbing or the Ropes Course.

For the Main Event. The 840m zipline which will take you to the other end for 90kph. Launch point would be 4,700 feet above sea level. I admit that I am not very good with heights, but matched with speed - all I can do was scream my lungs out! I felt like I was Sam Milby from the movie Forever And A Day.

A safari truck stirred the child in me. When I learned that it will tranport us to the lauch point I became so excited and decided to save the best for last. On the other hand, there are also other things that you can enjoy outside the park. One of these is riding an ATV for Php 500/hour.

I saw Po of Kung Fu Panda having a date with another panda at Forest Park. I don't wanna bother them so I just took this Papparazi shot.

Some of the fun and educational stuff that you can see around the park. 

We visited the park on a Saturday, there were a lot of families and group of students having a picnic and enjoying the first streak of summer.

The Zorb. For Php 500.00 at Forest Park, I had the best 30 seconds of my life. I simply cannot say anything what happened while inside the Zorb. What happened in the  Zorb stays in the Zorb. High Five!

We had our lunch after our Zorb experience. Since we were already inside Forest Park, we decided to have lunch there as well. We had 4 serving of their Pizza and some mango shake.

Funny as it is. I have been revisited by my past arch enemy on this trip. The Slide! I never felt comfortable with heights. This time though, I made sure that I will defeat the Slide and never be haunted again. I prevailed!



Again, as any other trip that I had, this one has to end as well. But what separates this one to the others are the rare experience of going back to being a kid and a chance to overcome fears.

5 comments:

  1. I love it! But i love you more. Please take me with you. Let's go on a trip when i get back ok?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will scream "Darna!" and then puke when I get to the other end of that zipline!
    Those Pandas are cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "What happened in the Zorb stays in the Zorb".... hmmmmm!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahah! kurahaw ta grabe nerbiyos sa laog. :-)

      Delete